Hi,

Yes, every cache request has Flags byte right after cacheId.
There is FLAG_WITH_EXPIRY_POLICY = 0x04.
When this flag is set, server expects 3 long values (3x8 bytes) after flags
byte,
representing TTL for Create, Update, and Access, in milliseconds

For example, if we want to store a cache entry that should expire in 3
seconds,
we execute OP_CACHE_PUT (1001) operation, set FLAG_WITH_EXPIRY_POLICY,
and pass 3000, 0, 0 as TTL values.

Let me know if you need more details.

Thanks,
Pavel