I am not seeing that option in the ASP.NET thin client.   This is how I
accomplished setting an expiration policy:

ICacheClient<string, CacheItemEntry> cache = igniteClient.GetCache<string,
CacheItemEntry>("testCache");

cache.WithExpiryPolicy(new ExpiryPolicy(TimeSpan.FromSeconds(15), null,
null))
         .Put("test1", new CacheItemEntry() { Entry = "test" });