If I have a cache named "XYZ" with replication mode ON then what happens for
the queries if the topology configuration is as below.

1) Two app servers (clients) which make total 100 connections (50 each) in
parallel as it's multi-threaded application. Both are 64 core machines.
2) Two DB servers (servers) which has both 32 cores each.

Since the cache is in replication mode, the queries can be made to either of
the server and no need for querying other DB server. So in client side, we
have IP list which contains IPs of both those servers.

For this above configuration we are getting constant thread starvation
warnings. But if we decrease number of parallel connections to DB to about
40-50, then no issues/warnings are arising.

We have a few questions about this.

1) How Ignite client node knows which DB server node it has to connect? Or
will it always connect to coordinator node?
2) We enabled 100 parallel thread pool connections in DB servers but still
warnings are coming because app servers will, since it's has less cores, is
this the reason for those thread starvations? If so, if we add one more
server node will it resolve the issue?
3) If we get a requirement to make 200-500 connections in parallel in future
to DB then what is the configuration we need to set for DB nodes. Should we
keep increasing server nodes to the topology(asking for XYZ cache)?