Hello,

been thinking long and hard if it's worth mentioning this, but I've decided
that if not for credit then to inform at the very least.

ekaplus.com did not discover this vulnerability and I do not believe they
should be linked anywhere as the ones who discovered it.

The person who reported it, sure, but I do not believe that their website
should be linked anywhere.

Me and my team discovered this vulnerability and informed ekaplus about it as
we believed them to be affected.

It was unfortunate but not the end of the world that they reported it before we
did.

I simply dislike that they get free advertisement for something that they had
no hand in.

Kind regards.