Hi everyone!

I am getting ClassNotFoundException on a client node when a server node
registers a new ContinuousQuery with a remote filter class that is not in the
classpath of a client node. Could someone please clarify if this is the
expected behavior and all the client nodes must have all remove filters in
their classpath? I wonder if it is correct that client nodes are participating
in continuous query execution at all?

According to the ticket (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-11907) it
looks like a client node can even break some functionality on a server node
that tries to initialize a new continuous query.

At the same time I see the following message when a new client node enters the
topology:

55<https://tda-tech.slack.com/archives/DMN0052E8/p1599756934075000>
10.09.20 18:55:00.407 [tcp-client-disco-msg-worker-#4]  WARN
tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi-Failed to unmarshal continuous query remote filter on
client node. Can be ignored.
10.09.20 18:55:00.410 [tcp-client-disco-msg-worker-#4]  WARN
tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi-Failed to unmarshal continuous query remote filter on
client node. Can be ignored.

So in case when a new client node joins all the running queries continue to
work as expected (at least it is written in the log).

Best regards,
Ivan Fedorenkov