Hello Ivan,

Right now CQ deployed remote filter on all nodes, even on client nodes that
don't store any data and this doesn't make sense, I think Ignite should not
deploy it at all on non-affinity nodes. I filed a ticket for this:

Regarding the warning, the CQ is already deployed, but if you will try to
deploy a new one while the client is online it will fail, just make sure
that you deploy all CQ while clients are offline or put a remote filter to
client nodes too, btw peer class loading can help with this.

Thanks,
Mike.