Hello!

I think you can trigger an async callback when A or any of B is updated.
The callback will process these entries: it will wait some reasonable time
if some entry is still "old". You can use a timestamp on every entry for
that.

If there's a second update on A, you may skip some callbacks.

Ilya Kasnacheev