Hi, thanks - that is broadly what we are doing:

1. A continuous query on A (annotated with @IgniteAsyncCallback).
2. When an update comes in, fetch all the associated keys of B.

We were doing step 2 with an SQL fields query - and the issue was that not
all the B's were available yet because the transaction that updates A and Bs
isn't finished, yet step 1 occurs anyway.

It sounds like we want to use a IgniteCache operation rather than an SQL
fields query to get B (e.g. assuming cache.get(keys) will block until the
B's are available). However, the issue is that we can't do a cache.get using
the fields from A. E.g. for a single A there are many B's so we do not have
the set of primary keys of B at this point.
I dont think we can even do a getAll and then filter locally as there is no
getAll in the api that doesn't require a key.

Any other suggestions?