I see that ignite 2.9 has added support for one-way thick-client to server
connections. Does it reduce the time taken to connect thick client to server
and provides all thick client functionalities? Does client still be in ring?
Right now we r facing issues with thick client where it is taking more time
to connect especially when we have 60 clients. Switched to thin clients for
now. But we need map listeners. Does upgrading to 2.9 helps reducing long
connection times? Also is there any plan to provide map listeners on thin
clients?