Hello!

The key_type and value_type are names of classes which may be put and get
in this cache once you configure serialization properly.

You can use INSERT/Put and SELECT/Get in any combinations.

Please see
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/cpp-specific/cpp-serialization as an
example. You also need to switch to the simple name mapper for platform
interoperability (this is done in ignite.xml).

Ilya Kasnacheev

пт, 13 нояб. 2020 г. в 15:57, Wolfgang Meyerle <