> Colocation by Partition, but that API is not available for C#
Partition-based APIs were added in Ignite 2.9 [1]

> Is it possible to speed up loading cache by using Binary Object +
Colocating by Key, or Binary Object + MapReduce API?
Probably yes. But have you sorted out the DB connection bottleneck?
Let's make sure we are fixing the right problem.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/dotnetdoc/api/Apache.Ignite.Core.Compute.ICompute.html#Apache_Ignite_Core_Compute_ICompute_AffinityCall__1_System_Collections_Generic_IEnumerable_System_String__System_Int32_Apache_Ignite_Core_Compute_IComputeFunc___0__