From: Naveen
Sent: Sunday, December 6, 2020 2:47 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: Implementing HA among Ignite Clusters

Hi All

We have 2 clusters (Primary and secondary)  running and both are always in

sync from data perspective.

Always consumers are using Primary only, but when primary is not reachable,

it should get redirected to secondary cluster How can this be achieved ?

1. Can we do anything on the cluster side which will take care of this, like

with config changes on the primary cluster like changing the connecton

string etc.

Like some of the messaging products uses connection URLs like

tcp://server1||tco://server2

something like this, if server1 is not reachable, it will get routed to

server2.

Somehing like this can be done here ?

2. DOing this from consumer side only, as and when they get exceptions like

disconnect etc, try connecting it to secondary and vice versa

What are the options we have for this scenario

Thanks

Naveen