HI
We have no issue with the data replication, we do have feeder services
feeding data into multiple clusters real time.
And, we are going to have active active set up only, but secondary is only
used in case primary has any issues.
At the moment, consumers use the full connection string like
CL1-1:p1,CL1-2:p1,CL1-3:p1 (CL1 for cluster) for primary and
CL2-1:p1,CL2-2:p1, CL2-3:p1 for secondary.
Dynamic DNS may work well for single server like you configure
my.cluster.com to resolve  CL1-1 when everything is fine and then to CL2-1
if CL1-1 is not reachable. But this might cause an issue, if server CL1-1
node is down, but the cluster is still up and running, but still requests
are getting routed to secondary right. DNS only resolve for single IP right,
not the whole cluster connection string.
Am I making sense here, hope I am making it clear.

Any, well known load balancers used here for achieving HA between the
clusters in active active setup.

Thanks
Naveen