Hello Ilya,

if use sqlline execute sql,the feedback result of the following statement is correct.

SELECT * FROM sys.metrics WHERE name LIKE 'sql%' ORDER BY name;

I used SqlFieldsQuery again to do the above tests, and the results were all 0. I think there may be a issue in this.

在 2021/1/28 下午6:52, Ilya Kasnacheev 写道:
Hello!

I think these metrics will be gathered for ScanQuery/SqlFieldsQuery executed via native Java Query API, but they will not be gathered for statements executed via JDBC.

One obvious reason is that Java Query API's queries are bound to a specific cache. JDBC query is not bound to specific cache: JDBC query may operate on zero or more caches. We could map these queries back to participating caches, but I don't see that we do that.

You could still  use sql.queries.user. metrics:
SELECT * FROM sys.metrics WHERE name LIKE 'sql%' ORDER BY name;

Ilya Kasnacheev