Hello!

I can see some values on the server when executing SqlFieldsQuery on the
same server:
| cache.foo.QueryCompleted       | 3                              |

| cache.foo.QueryExecuted        | 3                              |

| cache.foo.QueryFailed          | 0                              |

| cache.foo.QueryMaximumTime     | 350                            |

| cache.foo.QueryMinimalTime     | 101                            |

| cache.foo.QuerySumTime         | 665                            |

I can also see them on client, but you need to a) specify
ClientConnectorConfiguration on client node with non-default port, b)
connect to that port with JDBC, and c) Enable metrics exporter SPI on the
client node. Then I can see the same, after running SqlFieldQuery's on
client:
| cache.foo.QueryCompleted       | 3                              |

| cache.foo.QueryExecuted        | 3                              |

| cache.foo.QueryFailed          | 0                              |

| cache.foo.QueryMaximumTime     | 269                            |

| cache.foo.QueryMinimalTime     | 20                             |

| cache.foo.QuerySumTime         | 424                            |

Ilya Kasnacheev