Hi all,

I've getting a series of logger warnings when I startup an Ignite instance.
I could get rid of most of them by changing my configuration (e.g. setting a
default non-logging CheckpointSpi or non-logging  CollisionSpi
implementation) or by adding VM parameters (avoid Java9 module access
warnings).

Now I've two remaining warnings which I was not able to deactivate (even as
I use an almost default configuration):

*Log 1: 2021-02-01 18:57:00,195 WARN  []
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.IgniteCacheDatabaseSharedManager.warning(Slf4jLogger.java:127)
- DataRegionConfiguration.maxWalArchiveSize instead
DataRegionConfiguration.walHistorySize would be used for removing old
archive wal files - MDC[]
*
-> I'm not using a specific DataStorageConfiguration instance
-> Even if I add a custom DataStorageConfiguration, I'm not able to suppress
this warning if I just want to use the default MaxWalArchiveSize parameter
value.

Whats the intension of this check and how should the
DataStorageConfiguration be configured to avoid any warnings:

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.IgniteCacheDatabaseSharedManager#checkWalArchiveSizeConfiguration

-> If I do not set any values and uses a default empty config, I get the
warning above
-> If I set just the deprected value != default, I get the deprecation
warning
-> If I set both values, I get no warnings, but a checked exception

Bug?

*Log 2: 2021-02-01 18:57:03,068 WARN  []
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cluster.GridClusterStateProcessor.warning(Slf4jLogger.java:127)
- Logging at INFO level without checking if INFO level is enabled: Cluster
state was changed from ACTIVE to ACTIVE - MDC[]
*
-> Any options to avoid this warning?

Origin:
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cluster.GridClusterStateProcessor#onStateFinishMessage

Thanks Paolo