Okay, but since the nested object structure that I have contains a
Map<String, Object>, for which the idea is to have dynamic values, I'm not
sure how it will be handled. Do I need to create a separate table to do the
mapping of said Map<>? Couldn't find an example mapping a query entity
entry to a parameterized value.