Hi,
We are running a sql field query to fetch 4million records from ignite
cache. We have created a group index for all fields used in where clause
and can see group index used. But the query takes 20 minutes to fetch all
records. If we provide more strict criteria to fetch only say 500 records,
it completes in less than 200 millis. This makes me wonder if I am missing
some configuration to make result fetching faster or I am not using ignite
correctly for this use case. Below log is printed during query execution.
Could you please advise me?

[11:46:30,694][WARNING][query-#8568][GridMapQueryExecutor] Query produced
big result set.  [fetched=100000, duration=120331ms, type=MAP,
distributedJoin=false, enforceJoinOrder=false, lazy=true,