Hi,
I have a question about WAL file cleanup.
1. A cache update appends updates to WAl file and writes it to RAM. WAL can
rollover older than 10 files to WalArchive.
2. So checkpoint moves data from RAM to Disk

As per docs link below, after checkpoint, WAl files created before it can
be deleted. I also saw WAL cleanup logs in ignite nodes.
So I just want to know more about the cleanup process. Who does the
cleanup, checkpointing thread or separate cleaner process ?

Can someone please elaborate on it or share a link to docs which explain it.

https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/persistence/native-persistence#:~:text=After%20a%20checkpoint%20is%20passed,before%20that%20point%20in%20time
.