Hello,

The crash-recovery machinery for the restarted node should works fine.

Do you have any error during the cache key removal procedure?
Have you checked the data using the Repair Read tool [1] (the
CHECK_ONLY strategy [2]) or the idle verify procedure [3]?

[1] https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/read-repair
[2] https://blogs.apache.org/ignite/entry/apache-ignite-2-13-0
[3]
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/tools/control-script#verifying-partition-checksums