From: Stephen Darlington <stephen.darling...@gridgain.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2022 4:22 PM
To: user@ignite.apache.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: Is apache ignite suitable for sql querying on ignite
cache?

You might also want to consider using third-party persistence
(external-storage<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/persistence/external-storage__;!!JqsUqw!0-ljTwf-RFUZChWtTy5pAtwCfqPiVuqIP5qjy6frlgIO7fNd9GEfNCDPrugGa070-VrkNaqvzzNE7ubRRe2ng4kBvW8$>)
 instead of “manually” reading/writing from Oracle.

On 4 May 2022, at 07:11, Reshma Bochare