De : Pavel Tupitsyn <ptupit...@apache.org>
Envoyé : lundi 8 avril 2024 11:34
À : user@ignite.apache.org <user@ignite.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Use of distributed computing in C++

С++ client can execute Compute tasks that are written in Java and deployed to
the server nodes:

https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/cppdoc/classignite_1_1thin_1_1compute_1_1ComputeClient.html

On Fri, Apr 5, 2024 at 3:41 PM Louis C
<l...@outlook.fr<mailto:l...@outlook.fr>> wrote:
Hello everyone,

I was interested in the distributed computed in C++ in Ignite, as described
here :
https://ignite.apache.org/docs/latest/distributed-computing/distributed-computing

I noted that the classes that will be executed must be known by the server, as
said here :

In order to run tasks on the remote nodes, make sure the class definitions of
the tasks are available on the nodes. You can do this in two ways:

  *   Add the classes to the classpath of the nodes;

  *   Enable peer class

However these 2 points are mostly related to Java-based tasks, and I could not
find anything regarding C++.
So my question will be : how can a C++ client share an execution task on the
server nodes ? Is it transparent ?
Must we add a dll/.so on the server nodes ? In this case how to load this dll ?

Thanks in advance,
Louis C