I thought the question was about thin client, which can only run Java tasks.

The attached code will work from a C++ thick client or server node, the
requirement is to invoke RegisterComputeFunc [1] on every server node
beforehand.

[1]
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/cppdoc/classignite_1_1IgniteBinding.html#a25339becdaa6ea01c6ef26666d4ec8da