Hi Pavel,
Thanking for your email.
> Perhaps something else is involved here, another thread or node changing
the value?
   I checked the application log and another thread did not do any other
operation for this particular data between this 45 seconds time gap.
   no chance for changing cache key value as this data is able to be read
after some time.
 I will keep you posted for small projects.

Thanks & Regards,
Charlin