Hi Charlin,

I mean that it might be "well-known" behavior if you use `primary sync`
mode and the `readFromBackup` property equals `true` (which is `true` by
default).

The first option, to overcome this problem, is using `full sync` mode. In
that case, the update request will wait for the write to complete on all
participating nodes (primary and backups).
The second option, that can be used here, is to use 'primary sync' and set
'CacheConfiguration#readFromBackup' flag to false. Ignite will always send
the request to the primary node and get the value from there.

Thanks,
S.