Hi Craig,

the rest examples should have been included in the main reactor by mistake - it should only be actived by profile - as it requires the wiki setup . This is now fixed if you do a pull.

On 07/03/2014 20:53, Craig Comstock wrote:
So looking at the Readme.md I see I am missing a manual dependency?

The REST example requires an XWiki instance.
Download it from http://xwiki.org <http://xwiki.org/> and setup:

  * User with username/password: jbehave/jbehave

REST Root URI available in Main space: http://localhost:8080/xwiki/rest/wikis/xwiki/spaces/Main/pages
To use Maven plugin, see script rest.sh.

I might try that but really I'm just trying to get to the point I can play around with simple Java examples...

-Craig

*From:* Craig Comstock <craig_comst...@yahoo.com>
*To:* "user@jbehave.codehaus.org" <user@jbehave.codehaus.org>
*Sent:* Friday, March 7, 2014 1:41 PM
*Subject:* Re: [jbehave-user] can't get started with running-examples or jbehave-tutorial

For jbehave-core I get one failure in JBehave REST.

If I follow the jbehave-core instructions and run "mvn install" after that I get a similar problem as what I was getting before I switched JDKs.

So a bit better and a bit the same. I imagine that the failure on JBehave REST is not critical in terms of me using JBehave built like this, maybe a regression issue?

Thanks for the quick feedback!

_Craig