I've opened an issue for this http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/JBEHAVE-1001

For the moment, please stay on Maven 3.0.5 if you want to build JBehave Core from source.

Running tutorials is ok with 3.1 and 3.2 - I've updated the dependencies on the tutorial to the latest releases of core and web.

On 07/03/2014 20:41, Craig Comstock wrote:
For jbehave-core I get one failure in JBehave REST.

If I follow the jbehave-core instructions and run "mvn install" after that I get a similar problem as what I was getting before I switched JDKs.

So a bit better and a bit the same. I imagine that the failure on JBehave REST is not critical in terms of me using JBehave built like this, maybe a regression issue?

Thanks for the quick feedback!

_Craig

*From:* Craig Comstock <craig_comst...@yahoo.com>
*To:* "user@jbehave.codehaus.org" <user@jbehave.codehaus.org>
*Sent:* Friday, March 7, 2014 1:18 PM
*Subject:* Re: [jbehave-user] can't get started with running-examples or jbehave-tutorial

The jbehave-tutorial site says 1.5 or 1.6 is OK. So maybe that's not quite the problem there. I have attached my java/mvn versions and the build results here it seems to be the same problem regardless of JDK I use.

https://github.com/jbehave/jbehave-tutorial/

For jbehave-core I do make MUCH more progress... it is downloading a bunch of jars now.

RTFM. :)

Thanks,
Craig