Hi Ignasi,

I am trying to figure out how the response is generated by looking at
method declaration and know requests.

For instance, if I change the method as

@Payload("%7B\"addFloatingIp\":%7B\"address\":\"{address}\",\"interface\":\"{interface}\"%7D%7D")
FloatingIP allocateFromPool(@PayloadParam("pool") String pool,*
@PayloadParam("interface") String interface*);

Will the  HTTP request generated would be as below.

{
    "addFloatingIp": {
        "address": "10.10.10.1","interface":"eth1"
    }
}