From: Ranjith R [mailto:ranji...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 9:57 PM
To: user@jclouds.apache.org
Cc: Yao, Julie
Subject: Re: Use JClouds to talk to non AWS cloud with S3 API

We did face a similar issue in the past, and found that the accept header set
by the HttpClient was being rejected by the Swift3 middleware.  We replaced it
with apache httpclient, and it worked. Perhaps you could give it a try.

            Iterable<Module> modules = ImmutableSet.<Module> of(new
ApacheHCHttpCommandExecutorServiceModule());

BlobStoreContext context = ContextBuilder.newBuilder(new S3ApiMetadata())

            .endpoint("http://myserver:8080<http://myserver:8080/>")

            .credentials(username, password)

            .overrides(overrides)

            .modules(modules)

            .buildView(BlobStoreContext.class);

Regards,
Ranjith
On Fri, Jan 29, 2016 at 10:34 AM, Andrew Phillips