Hi Andrea & Ignasi,

Many thanks for quickly responding to my enquiries.
Sorry, I didn't make it very clear that my focus was more in the direction
of OpenStack yet Andrea provided an apt response.
Also, the Ignasi's  information about security groups is very useful
because this equally falls within my purview.

I am already reading though the references ....

Many thanks !!

Regards,

Kennedy