Hi everyone,

There are currently several conversations going on about docs, and the
statements from some folks are blindsiding me as I read from thread to
thread.

It would be great to have a discussion around what everyone does not like
about the current docs process and why and how it should be changed.  It
would also be good to address the aesthetic and navigability of the
website.  Since I am responsible for a good deal of the current docs
process on GitHub and the way the current website looks, it would be great
to get some feedback on the strengths and weaknesses of both.

The aim of this discussion is to help us collect our thoughts in one place
and create a more solid and contributor friendly process moving forward.

I don't want to be a hinderance or the single point of failure in our docs
process, so if anyone is confused or has concerns about the current
process, please let me know.

Thanks,

Becca