Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the quick reply.

We use different providers, but often ec2. We use a long playing contexts,
~1 hour (after 1 hour they are closing and removed from the cache), but
sometimes we have a bug:

java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Task
[delegate=[method=AWSInstanceAsyncClient.describeInstancesInRegion,
request=POST https://ec2.us-west-1.amazonaws.com/ HTTP/1.1],
executionList=com.google.common.util.concurrent.ExecutionList@161293c]
rejected from java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor@1ce813d[Terminated,
pool size = 0, active threads = 0, queued tasks = 0, completed tasks = 484]

--
Sincerely yours
Anton Panasenko