Pull requests are a staging area for commits for potential inclusion in
the main source tree.  People can review and comment on changes at this
point.  GitHub has extensive documentation on this:

https://help.github.com/articles/using-pull-requests

After merging, this commit will become part of the nightly
1.6.2-SNAPSHOT and then 1.6.2 release.  I estimate end of the week for
the former and early August for the latter.  If you need an immediate
solution, you could cherry-pick this commit from GitHub and build your
own local jclouds version.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/