Total CTRL+Z implementation can be a staged project.

Top priority is to allow just an UN-DELETE function for each DELETE
operation.

Meaning, before deleting anything, save the JMX in the background first.

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 1:40 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 January 2012 09:01, apc <a...@apc.kg> wrote:
> > sebb, could you say something to us on this topic?
> >
> > The community ready to participate in implementing Undo feature, but for
> now
> > we fail to find a way for doing this. Maybe you can offer us some clues
> or
> > any other help?
>
> If it were easy, it would have been done long ago.
> Sorry, but I don't have any ideas as to how it could be implemented.
>
> Any implementation needs to be done in such a way that it does not
> impact performance when running tests.
>

> > -----
> > --
> > Andrey Pohilko
> > JP@GC Maintainer
> > --

    *Shay Ginsbourg*
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

*Work:* 035185873
*Mobile:* 0546690915

*Email:* sginsbo...@gmail.com

*http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg*

*GINSBOURG.COM* <http://www.ginsbourg.com/>

*P** **Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail*.