I'm sure it's a lot of work, but how about this simplification for a first
stage:

1. user clicks on DELETE.
2. JMETER auto-save filename.JMB
3. JMETER adds UNDO next to DELETE operation UI
4. JMETER actually performs the DELETE operation
5. if user clicks on UNDO then JMETER opens filename.JMB

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 3:17 PM, sebb <seb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 20 January 2012 12:54, Shay Ginsbourg <sginsbo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Total CTRL+Z implementation can be a staged project.
> >
> > Top priority is to allow just an UN-DELETE function for each DELETE
> > operation.
> >
> > Meaning, before deleting anything, save the JMX in the background first.
>
> Sounds simple, but it's not.

> for
> >> now
> clues
> >> or
> >>
> >> If it were easy, it would have been done long ago.
> >> Sorry, but I don't have any ideas as to how it could be implemented.
> >>
> >> Any implementation needs to be done in such a way that it does not
> >> impact performance when running tests.

> > --
> >

> >    *Shay Ginsbourg*
> > Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant
> >
> >  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive
> >
> >  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
> >  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering
> >

> > *Work:* 035185873
> > *Mobile:* 0546690915
> >
> > *Email:* sginsbo...@gmail.com
> >
> > *http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg*
> >
> > *GINSBOURG.COM* <http://www.ginsbourg.com/>

    *Shay Ginsbourg*
Regulatory & Testing Affairs Consultant

  Formerly QA Manager of LoadRunner at Mercury Interactive

  M.Sc. cum laude in Bio-Medical Engineering
  M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering

*Work:* 035185873
*Mobile:* 0546690915

*Email:* sginsbo...@gmail.com

*http://il.linkedin.com/in/shayginsbourg*

*GINSBOURG.COM* <http://www.ginsbourg.com/>

*P** **Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing
this e-mail*.