Dear All,

I have completed internal application's performance test and results are
with me(Thanks for jmeter), I just need to know what are the
standard/benchmarking loading time of a average web page.i.e. loging
page, a search page, and a webpage with a grid with 15 rows and 5
columns of data (No images).

Any suggestion much appreciated.

Thanks.

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged.
It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed and others authorised to receive it.
disclosure, copying,
distribution or taking action in reliance of the contents of this information
is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
KPMG is neither liable for the proper,
complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor
any delay in its receipt.