>Even though it is http protocol , I have to use product specific commands
to download and upload the image to the URL.
And when real users are uploading/downloading images , they will all do so
from the same physical server - if not then you might not be able to
simulate this accurately - as running multiple OS processes on the same
server can be quite different than running the same process on different
servers (HTTP fares better in that respect)