Deepak ,
You have a valid point. Running multiple OS processes may not simulate it
accurately. In ideal case, we will have different users running the
same *command
line *requesting images from our single server (this server is load
balanced obviously).
I believe JMeter has feature to simulate such scenario by invoking multiple
threads on different machines ?