Am 13. November 2017 08:17:42 MEZ schrieb Vamsi Krishna Maddali
<vamsi.madd...@qolsys.com>:
>Hi All,
>

>Required your help in resloving below issue:
>

>Issue:Unable to capture the authenticate?code value which is generated
>while logging in to a webpage, authenticate?code value which is being
>generated is a dynamic value and not following a unique pattarn as in a
>regular expression kind.
>

>What i am trying to do here is capturing the authenticate?code value
>into a variable named “token” by using the “Regular Expression
>Extractor” and use that variable in the login script which is used to
>access the webpage. But the authenticate?code is not being captured in
>the script and i am not able to use in the login script.
>

>My guess is that the Regular Expression Extractor which i am using may
>not be the correct one, so couldn't capture the authenticate?code value
>.
>

>Can anyone help me in finding a soluion or any other method to handel
>this situation.
>

>Below is the HTML tag in webpage:
>

><form id="kc-form-login" class=""
>action="http://localhost:8080/auth/realms/master/login-actions/authenticate?code=u22yiDCDtV-jm3_1w2NP6HykFCTtePlgADFhFa17U3s&execution=570368df-fa0b-4bd1-9964-251d1448718e&client_id=security-admin-console";
>method="post">

The token seems to consist of the characters a to z, A to Z, digits, dash and
underscore. You can combine those characters into one character class using
[a-zA-Z0-9_-] for usage in a regex.

This an be used to extract the token using a regex like

code=([a-zA-Z0-9_-]*)

The character class could probably be shortened to

[\w\d]

Or written as a blacklist

Regards,
Felix