Hi,

Wow! Thanks! I will give this a try a little later and post back.

Thanks,
Jim

     On Tuesday, July 2, 2019, 2:55:17 PM EDT, Felix Schumacher
<felix.schumac...@internetallee.de> wrote:

 I think I have got the example working. I attached a jmx file and a cert
to this mail and maybe we are lucky and the mailing list doesn't strip
it from the mail.

In case it does:

Add the variable "certpath" to your testplan (either by a cvs datasource
for more than one cert, or via the test plan root element). It should
point to your x509 certificates path.

Add a HTTP Sampler with method POST, the "Body Data" tab selected and
filled with "${ocspReq}".

Add a JSR223 PreProcessor to the sampler (set to groovy -- the default)
with the following content:

import java.io.BufferedReader;
import java.io.FileReader;
import java.io.Reader;

import org.bouncycastle.cert.ocsp.CertificateID;
import org.bouncycastle.cert.ocsp.OCSPReq;
import org.bouncycastle.cert.ocsp.OCSPReqBuilder;
import org.bouncycastle.cert.X509CertificateHolder;
import org.bouncycastle.openssl.PEMParser;
import org.bouncycastle.operator.DigestCalculatorProvider;
import org.bouncycastle.operator.jcajce.JcaDigestCalculatorProviderBuilder;

String fName = vars.get("certpath");
Reader fR = new BufferedReader(new FileReader(fName));
PEMParser pPar = new PEMParser(fR);
X509CertificateHolder obj = (X509CertificateHolder)pPar.readObject();
DigestCalculatorProvider dCP = new
JcaDigestCalculatorProviderBuilder().build();
CertificateID cId = new CertificateID(dCP.get(CertificateID.HASH_SHA1),
obj, obj.getSerialNumber());
OCSPReq oReq = new OCSPReqBuilder().addRequest(cId).build();
byte[] asn1seq = oReq.getEncoded();
String sb = new String(asn1seq, "ISO-8859-1");
vars.put("ocspReq", sb);

Add a JSR223 Assertion to the sampler (set to groovy, again) containing:

import org.bouncycastle.cert.ocsp.OCSPResp;

def sR = ctx.getPreviousResult();
byte[] instream = sR.getResponseData();
OCSPResp oResp = new OCSPResp(instream);
assert oResp.getStatus() ==0

Add a Header Manager to the sampler with the following set:

Content-Type    application/ocsp-request
Accept    application/ocsp-response

It seemed to work for me (famous last words)

One important change was to use "ISO-8859-1" for the encoding of the string.

Felix