Am 27.07.21 um 20:25 schrieb Jeff Lutzow:
> Is there a way to accomplish the above?    Everything I have tried I still
> see JMeter “Prepare” the SQL statement every time when using the JDBC driver
> to connect to IBM Data Virtualization Manager.
>
> I would like to run a test where it runs the same request multiple times but
> ONLY Prepares the request one time.

How do you test, that the statements are prepared every time?

What is the setup of your pool definition (in the JDBC Connection)?

Do you want to share the connections over all the threads? (This is not
the default in JMeter. Every thread/user has its own connection unless
configured otherwise)

Felix