I really appreciate the help, but, this then effects all apps running on
tomcat.

There must be a better way.

I currently running older versions but have 5 wikis running as Virtual
hosts and all their configs are within the context of each host.
But, I wanted to do a clean install of one wiki to see how the newer
install works and run the ../Install.jsp to see how things should be done.

ᐧ

--
-jim
Jim Willeke