On 7/19/14, 10:23 AM, Jim Willeke wrote:
I have no idea where to go at this point.

So from a "stock" Apache tomcat7 installation Apache JSPWIKI no longer will
run.

Sorry, I haven't been following this thread particularly closely, but
for grins I just dropped a fresh downloaded JSPWiki.war file into the
webapps directory of a box-stock install of Tomcat 7.0.54 (on a Mac,
OS 10.9.4, java version "1.7.0_45") and started Tomcat. With absolutely
no config changes, JSPWiki starts up fine and based on limited testing
works fine too.

Why are you using such an old version of Tomcat? There have been a lot
of security-related bug fixes since 7.0.28.

  (http://tomcat.apache.org/security-7.html)

Perhaps start over with a current Tomcat?

HTH,
--
:about => about.me/hassanschroeder
:email  => has...@webtuitive.com