Hi Ulf,

the body of a plugin can be reached through the special parameter _body
[#1] (there should be a blank line between plugin parameters and the plugin
body
itself); f.ex., the IfPlugin [#2],[#3] parses the plugin's body if some
condition is met.

Also, keep in mind that for a "RawPlugin" you should consider sanitizing
the plugin body so you don't end up with nasty javascript on your pages.

HTH,
juan pablo

[#1]: https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=WikiPlugin
[#2]: https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=IfPlugin