Ulf

Adding client-side javascript adds security issues.
But if your wiki is running in a secure space;  that could be ok.

You can find an example of client-side javascript injection in
https://jspwiki-wiki.apache.org/Wiki.jsp?page=Chartist
This behavior converts wiki tables into graphic representations.
Parameters are passed to the %%chartist behavior as JSON like objects.
But it is also support JS functions !   => look at the example of the PIE
chart.

(The CHARTIST behavior is not part of the standard distr. ;  so you'll have
to install it locally to see it work.)

Hope you find this helpful.

dirk