Hi JB,

My apologies, this is still somewhat unclear.  Are you saying that someone who
has a CLA on file can contribute a patch using Github pull?  I'm asking because
in the past I was told this was not possible, even though I have had a valid
CLA on file for many years.

Clearly this does not affect folks who are committers, and while it seems
rather opaque on what one must do to become a committer, that's another topic
altogether.  I'm simply trying to clear things up from my past experience where
my Github pulls were rejected.

Thanks, Brian