Thanks for your reply Achim.

However, I don't quite understand how this works - is this described
somewhere? Things that would be nice to understand are:

- What role does the jettyconfig file has?
- What role does etc/jetty.xml has? Is it generated?
- How is the final jetty configuration built up?
- When do I have to use a fragment (as described on the wiki)?

To top it off I also have my ownd etc/org.ops4j.pax.web.cfg file. I'm not
sure how it works together with the default configuration in the feature.

Just trying to get a grasp on this...

/Bengt