Sounds great to me.  So out of curiosity, if I'm checking out the source,
is it better for me to get it from github.com, git.apache.org, or apache
svn?  It looks like JB checked in some changes when I look at the
git.apache.org karaf-cellar repo, which I tried merging with my checkout
from github.  Git said I was up to date though.  I tried checking out from
svn and building and the build fails.  Is the build still not working or is
something wrong on my end?  I just want to make sure that something isn't
wrong on my end... I figured if JB checked some stuff in then it was
probably working...

Ryan