Hi Gareth

I gonna improve the message in Pax URL.

On 12/27/2013 07:20 AM, Gareth wrote:
Hello Jean-Baptiste,

You are right. I was getting the URL wrong :).

I only brought this up because I thought the new message was confusing. The
karaf 2.3.3 message was clear to me:

karaf@root> features:addurl
mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.9.0/features/xml
Error executing command: Unable to add repositories:
        URL [mvn:org.apache.activemq/activemq-karaf/5.9.0/features/xml] could
not
be resolved.

The 3.0.0 error "Could not find artifact xxx in defaultlocal
(file:/home/<user>/.m2/repository)" suggests that I don't have any remote
repositories configured.

I will take a look at the pax url code.

thanks again,
Gareth