Hi Henryk

I think your repository of POCs contains a good starting point for solving several problems. FuseByExamples contains excellent samples too, but the samples are developed for JBoss Fuse. I have found a lot of very excellent repositories with good samples.

My idea is to provide the samples as part of Karaf (like ServiceMix) sources, e.g. in examples subdirectory of Karaf repository. This solution would make the maintenance of Karaf more difficult, because the samples must be always adjusted to the changes in Karaf. But on the other side, we could have one place with samples/how-tos which are up to date with the given Karaf release and which provide the "best practices" for solution of several problems by development of applications running on Karaf.

Krzysztof